lunes, 15 de septiembre de 2008

LOL or "TO BE IN LOL"

I know this abbreviation means "laugh out loud" or "lots of laughs". But actually I mean Love Old Love again... I know when this thing happens because is so rare as a gem. And now I am singing with The Jayhawks:




I'm in love with the girl that I'm talking about
I'm in love with the girl that I can't live without
I'm in love but I sure picked a bad time to be in love, to be in love.
let her be somebody else's queen
I don't want to hear about it
there's too many others who know what I mean
and that's why I got to live without it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkZh2NgF4Ho
However, she is looking at me from my screen saver all the time. She is beautiful, inside and outside. I can see the twinkle in her eyes. I am in Lol with you, Girl.

No hay comentarios: