miércoles, 13 de febrero de 2008

EL POP

Pop up= Aparecer inesperadamente. Paul MacCartney popped up in a pop concert. Redundant singer...
Pop off= Estirar la pata. John Lennon hizo "pop off".
Popish= Papista, católico. George Harrison was more popish than the majara Maharishi.
Pop-eyed= De ojos saltones. Ringo Starr was Popeye. I mean, Pop-eyed...
Popsi= Chica. Beatlemania. Pepsi has just purchased "My girl" rights for its next commercial.
Poppycock!= ¡Tonterías! The Rolling Stones are much better than The Beatles.
Pop in= Entrar de sopetón. Waiter!!! There is a Mick Jagger in my soup!!!
Pop-up toaster= Tostador automático. Keith Richard reminds me of a pop-up toaster. De hecho, sus riffs de guitarra, así como su pelo, parecen recién salidos de la tostadora.
Poplar= Chopo, álamo blanco. The Poplar was a popular one hit wonder during the sixties.
To pop pills= Drogarse con pastillas. Mary Pop-pills. I can't say anymore...

No hay comentarios: